Our actionable insights and intelligence empower ad sales professionals, researchers & marketers to increase their ad sales and outsmart their competitors.
Company History & Information:
Year founded: 2006
Founders: Todd Krizelman and Jesse Keller
Key Accounts: Wired, theknot.com, ESPN, People, Esquire, Rogers Publishing, ADmantX, Omnicom Media Group, Backpacker, Popular Science, Xaxis and more!
Brands assessed: 2.6 million and counting – well over 1,000 are added daily
Awards: Stevie Award for Sales Customer Support (2014, 2015, 2016), New York City Venture Fellow, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
News outlets relying on MediaRadar to enhance their reporting: New York Times, BusinessInsider.com, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Folio.com, MediaPost, MediaLife.com, and dozens more.
- MediaRadar’s development team has over 15,000 hours of combined Mario Kart experience… and counting.
- We celebrate well over 400 birthdays each year.
- You have to get here early on Wednesdays for the most -and best- bagel choices.
- There truly is such thing as a height advantage when playing giant Jenga.
- There is no other color but orange at MediaRadar.
- Everyday Sarah Jones, our analyst, sends more than 7,000 e-mails containing customized, detailed analysis to our clients. How does she do that?