MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
MediaRadar is looking for a smart and ambitious Senior Marketing Manager to help us plan and execute our lead generation efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to manage and execute strategic marketing campaigns, manage inbound and outbound lead initiatives, and drive pipeline growth. This includes the ability to be data focused, and manage lead generation programs including campaigns, events, and advertising across multiple channels. This is a multi-disciplinary role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing. You’ll be rolling up your sleeves to take on the day-to-day management and execution of all aspects of the initiatives and campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, create and execute campaigns to grow the top of the funnel. Ensure cross-platform lead nurturing programs are built for all marketing initiatives
- Create and manage multichannel lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust accordingly
- Grow and enhance the demand generation strategy for MediaRadar including, but not limited to, cross-media campaigns, webinars, sponsorships, and lead nurturing.
- Work with Director of Marketing to develop advertising and branding projects, leading the development process and working closely with external agencies on creative development, media planning, etc.
- Track, report and manage campaign performance thru an end-to-end lead management process — from the initial prospect capture through to nurturing and hand-off to sales.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize lead generation.
- Work with Marketing Operations Manager and leverage tools like Salesforce.com, to track the success.
- Monitor and analyze lead behavior to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, their buyers journey and continually refine the process to convert customers. Identify key audiences i.e., who is the target market and how should we be speaking to them and the most effective communication channels and tactics to reach them
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans surrounding key target markets
- Infuse new ideas and develop creative channels to distribute existing content, working alongside Communications and Marketing colleagues.
- Develop and write collateral print materials (e.g., brochures, annual reports), leading creative development process for all collateral with external vendors, including graphic designer(s) and printers.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years’ experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaigns and lead generation programs within B2B marketing
- Demonstrable success in a B2B marketing environment, integrating with sales and driving qualified leads.
- Solution focused with a get things done attitude – ability to proactively identify and solve problems.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to deliver results.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- Proven experience in analyzing data sets to identify issues and create clear actions to improve funnel performance and KPIs
- Expertise in marketing automation (Hubspot), Google AdWords & Analytics, and Salesforce a must.
- Knowledge of landing page conversion tactics and tricks
- Strong email marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why you should join us:
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please APPLY NOW.