Our Outreach and Renewal Specialist is responsible for maintaining MediaRadar’s 95% renewal rates. You’ll will execute all phases of the renewal lifecycle including upfront communication, preparation of renewal options, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, and maintaining & updating customer renewal data in our contract database.
The Outreach and Renewal Specialist will demonstrate an understanding client’s individual sales goals and objectives, as well as the values and goals of MediaRadar, explaining value and introducing key features of MediaRadar to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Explaining how using MediaRadar will help them achieve these goals.
- Conducting monthly outreach to clients via phone and email discussing product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Providing guidance to clients as to how to get the most from their MediaRadar subscription.
- Forming relationships with key senior personnel for all MediaRadar clients.
- Relaying client needs/wants to the Account Manager and Sales Rep. Schedule trainings and walkthroughs that will be conducted by the Account Manager.
- Identifying new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates. Relay ideas Account Managers and Customer Support Managers.
- Logging all communications in salesforce.com
What you’ll need:
- Must be customer service oriented and able to develop relationships
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prior sales experience
- Self-starter, but have the ability to work individually and as a team.
- Well versed in Microsoft office.
- Detail oriented
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please APPLY NOW.