MediaRadar is looking for a highly motivated quality assurance engineer to execute testing for our applications in order to ensure product quality. QA Engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that identified defects are documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Our QA Engineers ensure our products are best of breed and keep our clients ahead of their competition!
- Review specification requirements and technical documents to provide timely and relevant feedback
- Assist leadership with estimates, prioritization based on project scope
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently to evaluate/test applications based on business and functional requirements
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications along with historical analysis of test results
- Identify, record, and document defects discovered
- Participate in project planning meetings
- Maintain documentation for Quality Assurance environments, processes and procedures
- Based on experience, develop, execute, and maintain automated scripts
- Perform regression testing when defects are resolved
- Proven working experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Manual testing experience required; automated a plus
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional settings
- Proven knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience writing comprehensive test plans
- Working knowledge of SQL and scripting in C# is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What’s in it for you:
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please APPLY NOW.