MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
What you’ll do:
- You will execute all phases of the renewal lifecycle including upfront communication, preparation of renewal options, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, and maintaining & updating customer renewal data in our contract database.
- Conduct monthly outreach to clients via phone and email discussing product updates, and usage trends, while providing clients with guidance on how to get the most from their subscriptions.
- Relay all client needs and wants to the Account Manager and Sales Rep. Schedule client trainings and walkthroughs that will be conducted by the Account Manager.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have great interpersonal and written communication skills
- You have previous customer service or sales experience in a client facing role
- You preferably have some working knowledge of Salesforce (Not Required)
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please APPLY NOW.