You are a quick thinking administrative pro seeking an opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You’re extremely resourceful, highly organized and efficient. You have a positive, get it done attitude. The Executive Assistant is the CEO’s right hand and a crucial MediaRadar team member. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with significant growth potential.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing and maintaining a busy schedule (this includes scheduling travel)
• Communicating with clients and prospects as needed
• Conducting research yourself and preparing materials for clients
• Preparing for sales calls
• Creating presentations and spreadsheets
• Managing contracts
• Managing expenses
• Working on various projects as required
What you’ll need:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years of experience in an administrative role, some start-up experience a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of Powerpoint and Word (mail merges especially)
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Proactive mentality
• Ability to establish priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Salesforce
What’s in it for you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Executive Assistant’ in the subject line.