Client Renewal Specialist
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale. This is the ideal opportunity if you want to focus on renewals and up-selling a software solution that makes a measurable impact on clients and is backed by a strong technology. Our current renewal rate is excellent and we aim to keep it that way!
What you’ll do:
- Establish a framework to process to track, manage and maximize renewal contracts
- Perform initial and follow-up outreach with clients and partners to ensure a timely renewal process
- Periodic reporting on the progress of current contract renewals, guiding clients on how to maximize their MediaRadar subscription.
- Prepare renewal quotes for current contracts and forecasts of contract renewal bookings
- Collaborate with the Sales team and assist in selling renewals and promoting up-sell opportunities to existing accounts
- Effectively manage customer requests
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree or commensurate experience
- You have experience within the SaaS, Finance, and/or Sales fields
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills
- You are a skilled negotiator
- You have a strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering accuracy and quality
- You are able to work effectively both on a team and independently
- You have the ability to analyze quantitative information
- You can multitask, capable of handling multiple projects at a time
- You are proactive, consistently planning and preparing for future solutions
Nice to Haves (but not required!):
- Experience with Salesforce
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com