MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
You are a multitasking, HR loving, people-focused rockstar! Reporting to the VP of HR, this role will coordinate and manage employee benefits programs & payroll, and assist with various HR and administrative duties related to new hires, internal communications, and employee relations. The role will also be a champion of our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives and recruit for a variety of roles.
What you'll do:
- Resolve employee benefits concerns and inquiries in a timely manner
- Spearhead annual open enrollments process for all benefit options
- Handle semi-monthly payroll processing including expense reimbursements
- Liaise with Finance on payroll-related matters as needed
- Coordination of internal HR events, communications and initiatives
- Handle new hire paperwork & employee onboarding
- Conduct exit interviews
- Ensure all employee information in our HR database is current and accurate
- Facilitate background and reference checks for new hires
- Create employee milestone communications and employment verification requests
- Complete special projects such as running HR reports, conducting research, developing and organizing information, and fulfilling employee and department transactions
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements and enforcing adherence to those requirements
- Recruit for a variety of roles, including Sales and Client Services
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years in an HR role, preferably in the non-profit or start up world
- Awesome communication skills, whether on the phone, in person or via email
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our core values
- Familiarity with HR systems and processes
- Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptability to situations and ever-changing demands. We love those that are curious!
- Ability to anticipate needs, demonstrate initiative and be proactive
- Build excellent relations with teams across the organization
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic knowledge of US Labor Laws
- Experience working with web based HRIS or Payroll systems
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, excellent work/life balance and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com