Business Development Representative
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 3.2 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The primary task of our BDR is prospect for new leads, qualify inbound opportunities and ultimately help the sales team to fill the pipeline. We’re seeking a trailblazer to help us launch!
What you’ll do:
- Generate sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting and converting of marketing leads, establishing strong relationships with prospective clients, and demonstrating strong knowledge of MediaRadar’s product suite.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects and clients.
- Actively contributing to product development using client feedback.
- Meeting new lead development KPI’s.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You possess at least 2 years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience with mid to high volume cold calling.
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients.
- A consultative business development approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation.
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg