Marketing Data Analyst
MediaRadar is the go-to solution for thousands of media and ad tech companies, as well as, for marketers and agency professionals. It is an all-in-one platform that instantly provides all the advertising information needed to strategically inform media planning, buying and selling decisions. This award-winning SaaS platform is built on the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of multimedia advertising information available.
We are seeking a specialist to focus on data analysis. MediaRadar’s Marketing team crafts advertising trend analysis for the media industry. Our thought leadership work is highly desired by reporters, clients and prospects alike. This analyst will be responsible for compiling MediaRadar data and reviewing it for recent trends and shifts within the industry. This information is then shared with the press, prospects and clients.
To be successful in this role you must be a strategic thinker who is able to do independent analysis and provide best practice recommendations based on findings. The right candidate must have the ability to tell a story through numbers and create compelling presentations.
- Analyze large sets of raw data to determine advertising and publishing industry trends
- Uncover insights and stories from data sets and deliver findings to the team
- Create engaging thought leadership presentations to be delivered by MediaRadar’s executive team
- Generate advertising analysis driven content for MediaRadar.com and other media outlets, including Trend Reports, blog posts, articles, and more
- Make data driven recommendations and decisions that appeal to potential clients across multiple industries
- Manage relationships with internal teams to ensure data integrity
- Support other marketing initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics or commensurate experience
- Experience working with large databases with proven experience deriving actionable insights from data
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to create compelling presentations that “tell a story through numbers”
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- General knowledge of ad sales and publishing industries preferred
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com