Research Associate (Operations)
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 3.2 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The Research Associate ensures our clients are provided with the best product possible by providing up to date, relevant, and accurate information to company wide stakeholders and using that information to assist the Senior Research Association in decision making and conformance. The role also supports documentation and knowledge sharing efforts throughout the department.
- Maintain a designated list of industry verticals and advertisers to ensure conformance with stated company policy.
- Track changes within industries and update data and resources accordingly
- Uses subject matter expertise within assigned verticals to be a resource for stakeholders throughout the department
- Identify deviations from process and policy and escalate to Senior Research Associate
- Consistently identify and develop continuous improvement projects
- Support ad hoc production functions as required
- Four year degree or equal experience required
- Knowledge of Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables) a plus
- Previous research experience
- A strong attention to detail and a diligent work ethic required
- Ability to critically prioritize discrete projects in tandem with daily tasks
- Proactively ask questions concerning unclear rules, errors, systems and process improvements
- Actively utilize and provide feedback on the tools provided
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg