Business Analyst - Product Team
Business Analyst, Product Management
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, newspapers and agencies dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 3 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from thousands of media properties. We help to give our more than 1,600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their sales teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We are looking for a strong Business Analyst to join our Product team. You’ll be a critical part of our team and the development process, working on the new product features and major initiatives that will help us continue to grow!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate on new feature requirements, working with MediaRadar’s product managers and user experience designer, and then translate those business requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to validate those requirements, and map out the steps required to implement and monitor any new processes.
- Work directly with developers, our QA team and the product managers during the development and testing process.
- Help prepare the documentation that we need to effectively train our sales and service teams before features launch.
- Monitor site performance, including inbound bugs reported by customer-facing teams.
Who You Are:
- You have a BA/BS degree
- You have 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, or in a customer-facing role where analysis and/or process improvement is a big part of your job.
- You're a proactive self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of the projects you work on, and will do what it takes to make them a success.
- You’re technically savvy and detail oriented. The ideal candidate would have experience building requirements in a data-driven product environment.
- You have strong problem-solving skills. You’re a whiz with Excel and have enough SQL experience that you could validate and help test data-driven features. You can draw conclusions from your analysis, not just present data.
- You don’t need to have direct experience in the media or advertising space, but that would be a plus!
- You’re eager to grow professionally and learn every day
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg