Business Development Representative
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The primary task of our Business Development Representatives is prospect for new leads, qualify inbound opportunities and ultimately help the sales team to fill the pipeline. We’re seeking a rock star BDR to grow our team!
What You’ll do:
- Manage inbound lead flow and execute outbound prospecting initiatives
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Meet (or exceed!) BDR Demo Completed rate targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging that will drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key decision makers, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touch points (call, email, social, etc.) on all of your assigned accounts using Salesloft
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Become a specialist in the ad intelligence industry to best support the needs of our prospective clients
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree or commensurate experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience with or have the propensity to learn mid to high volume cold calling
- You have a fearless ability to proactively engage new clients
- You have consultative business development approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation.
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base compensation for this role is $55-60,000 plus generous commission
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg