Senior Product Manager
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch. We have satisfied customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal, to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association and online powerhouses like Facebook.
As the Senior Product Manager, you'll be a key driver of MediaRadar's future success, responsible for developing and executing on a roadmap that delights our users, maintains our position as a market innovator and supports continued rapid growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the prioritization and execution of the quarterly product roadmap
- Own the customer journey, and continuously evaluate MediaRadar's product-market fit across each of our key customer segments
- Directly manage a designer, and mentor/coach other members of the product team
- Conduct regular customer, market and stakeholder outreach to support the long-term business strategy and ensure that we maintain our leadership position in the market
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business to ensure effective business prioritization, quick time-to-market and successful go-to-market execution
- Analyze and optimize product performance to support achievement of company goals
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You've managed a data-driven B2B product for 5+ years. Experience with sales enablement and/or media is a plus
- You've demonstrated that you can launch and grow products that meet or exceed financial and customer engagement targets
- You're a customer advocate. You've got experience in customer segmentation, market/customer research, persona development and/or usability
- You've got excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience with data-driven prioritization
- You're a strong communicator who can build relationships and buy-in across the organization
- You're results-oriented and resourceful- not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You're fun to work with and eager to join a great team
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.