Account Executive - SaaS Sales
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The primary role of our Account Executive is selling the value of the MediaRadar omni-channel product suite. The Sales Org that you will be joining is filled with great sales people that continue to hone their skills sets in the art and science of sales. We have an infectious culture where winning is contagious and reps are committed to continuously “leveling-up” and acting as the CEO of their business. We have a proven sales process that has allowed us to scale and see the strongest success in the company’s history. We are always looking for another great player who has a proven track record of success, is a self-starter, critical-thinker and wants to enjoy working alongside a team that will challenge, support you and invest in your future success.
What You’ll Do:
- Follow MediaRadar’s proven sales process and reach out to an assigned account list. This includes: scheduling appointments to demo the MediaRadar SaaS platform through creative outreach, preparing material for client presentations and demonstrations, maintaining open communication with prospective clients, managing software trials, closing business and recording all sales activities and aspects of the sales cycle in Salesforce.
- Be a student of your client’s business and our industry through blogs, newsletters, company news
Who You Are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree or commensurate experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You possess at least 2-3 years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- You have proficiency in MS Office Suite and sales automation tools (i.e. Salesforce, SalesLoft).
- You have the ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients.
- You are running your business as a CEO. This includes managing your day effectively for prospecting, account research, client meetings and managing accounts through the sales funnel.
- You are comfortable and familiar with conducting presentations via web conferencing.
- SaaS sales experience a plus!
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base salary is $70,000- 80,000 based on experience with a very generous commission plan
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com