Account Executive (SaaS Sales)
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
The primary task of our Software Sales Rep is selling the MediaRadar product suite. Those sales may take place via web conference or in-person to Publishers (Print, Online, Email, and Online Video). You’ll manage a dedicated book of prospects while working as a member of a sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Follow MediaRadar’s multi-stage sales process to convert initial leads into customers. This includes: scheduling appointments to demo the MediaRadar SaaS platform, preparing material for client presentations and demonstrations, maintaining open communication with prospective clients, and recording all sales activities and aspects of the sales cycle in Salesforce.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects and clients.
- Actively contribute to product development using client feedback.
- Represent MediaRadar at conferences and trade shows.
- Meet sales deadlines and revenue expectations.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You possess at least 2-3 years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- You have proficiency in MS Office Suite and sales automation tools (i.e. Salesforce).
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients. Comfort and familiarity with conducting WebEx presentations.
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff, offer excellent work/life balance and opportunities for remote employment in some cases. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg