Client Services Team Manager
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2,200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
Our award winning Client Services Managers lead a team of Client Services Associates and are directly responsible for ensuring our customers are well-trained, well-versed, and well-supported in all things MediaRadar. Our Client Services Team manage the relationship with our customers- from initial training and onboarding on our platform, to day to day relationship management, to customized research.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of (3) direct reports to maintain high retention rates, as our portfolio of customers continue to grow.
- Manage and track team schedules, performance reviews, daily activities, and use the data to streamline team productivity.
- Coach and develop your team to deliver world class service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within each of your clients organizations.
- Partner with your team and key customer users to understand the client's sales goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular ongoing outreach to clients highlighting product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Proactively identify potential at-risk clients and areas of opportunity to improve the account health and reduce risk.
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal stakeholders relaying key client insights and needs, while simultaneously providing clients with guidance on how to get the most from their MediaRadar partnership.
- Identify new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates while keeping close communication with clients and their respective needs.
- Stay updated on our industry through news outlets, blogs, newsletters and company news.
- Manage and facilitate cross-team collaborations with Sales, Marketing and Product.
- Be the CEO of your business and a student of your client’s business.
Who You Are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree or commensurate experience.
- You have a background in customer service.
- You have 2+ years of management experience.
- Extremely analytical and demonstrate a high value of emotional intelligence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive mentality and excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail and willingness to investigate a problem to understand and solve it.
- Exceptional relationship building and relationship management skills
- Easily builds and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel
- Effectively presents to our clients to drive customer engagement and account retention
- You are comfortable and familiar with conducting presentations via web conferencing and in-person.
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base Compensation for this role is $75,000 with up to $20,000 in bonuses
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com