Client Onboarding Specialist (Entry-Level)
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
What you'll do:
- You will report directly to our Associate Director of Customer Support and will be in charge of setting up new clients and account lists for customers.
- You’ll assist MediaRadar clients in their transition to our internal database network while working in close collaboration with our Account Managers to ensure a great customer experience.
- You will use internal tools including Salesforce, CRM, and other web-based dashboards to manage the customer onboarding process.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have great time management and written/oral communication skills
- You have previous experience in a client facing role or in a customer service function
- You preferably have some working knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management tools
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg