Junior Data Quality Associate
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The job of the Junior Data Quality Associate is to help evaluate the quality of our processes and improve the overall quality of our product. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own day to day workflow, pivot quickly as priorities change, and have great attention to detail. A successful day in this position is finding an error, evaluating its root cause, and proposing a mistake proofing solution.
What You’ll Do:
- Complete assigned weekly Quality Assurance and Quality Control audits within expected performance metrics
- Assist with the development of continuous improvement projects to improve the department’s efficiency and accuracy
- Assist with the compilation of weekly data conformance reports for leadership
- Work with your direct manager to evaluate process updates and clarify methodology
- Document and communicate quality defects and issues to relevant teams
- Assist with the execution of strategic audits for special projects
- Actively maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the team
- Write and edit documentation
Who You Are:
- You have relevant experience in Process Improvement, Quality Auditing, etc.
- You proactively ask questions for clarity, communicate errors, and implement process improvements
- You actively utilize and provide feedback on the tools provided
- You possess the ability to write for large international vendor audiences and internal staff
- You have the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, change centric environment
- You are organized with a strong attention to detail
- You have a strong sense of time management, able to manage discrete projects and daily tasks
- You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft and Google Suite of programs
- You work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Nice to Haves (but not required!):
- Strong Proficiency in Excel
- At least one year of relevant experience
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com