Operations Research Associate (Entry-Level)
Operations Research Associate
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.We have satisfied customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
Research Associates on the Contacts team are tasked with finding information on marketing contacts at major consumer brands and their advertising agencies. Research Associates verify existing information for our proprietary product through online research and email correspondence, as well as researching information that fulfills key client needs and specialized requests.
- Perform new marketing contacts research based on requests from clients
- Input results from email and phone communication
- Execute ad-hoc audits of client activity and database listings
- Review advertising trade publications and analyze agency account changes
- Fulfill specialized research projects for clients
- Analyze and audit work performed by our offshore vendor team on a daily basis
- Possess a minimum of a four year degree or equivalent experience
- Maintain a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality assurance work
- Proactively asks questions as needed while completing discrete tasks
- Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite experience
- 3-5 years of work experience preferred
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg