Client Renewal Specialist - SaaS
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
You're ambitious and tenacious and want to work in a fast-paced and fun environment! This is the ideal opportunity if you want to focus on renewals and up-selling a software solution that makes a measurable impact on clients and is backed by a strong technology. Our current renewal rate is excellent and we aim to keep it that way!!
- Establishing a framework and process to track, manage and maximize renewal contracts
- Contacting and follow-up with customers and partners to ensure a timely renewal process
- Periodically reporting on progress of current contract renewals
- Preparing renewal quotes for current contracts
- Cooperating with the sales team and assist in selling renewals and promoting up-sell opportunities
- Managing customer requests
- Preparing forecasts of contract renewal bookings
- Demonstrating key functionality to promote up-sells at existing accounts
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Confidence and excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze numbers effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to both accuracy and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactive and energetic
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in SaaS software, Finance and Sales field
- A BA/BS degree
- Salesforce experience is a plus
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, excellent work/life balance and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com