Insights & Analytics Manager
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The Insights & Analytics Manager is a strategic member of our product team, responsible for developing and continuing to innovate on the data and insights at the core of MediaRadar’s solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and continue to optimize MediaRadar’s proprietary analytics and spend estimation models, across channels and ad formats, currently spanning digital, social, TV, print and events
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders on innovation projects to expand MediaRadar’s coverage into additional ad formats and channels
- Set data collection protocols and methodologies, and manage existing vendor relationships to ensure high-quality coverage of the ad insights that power MediaRadar’s products.
- Partner with developers and operations on continuous-improvement projects to make existing processes more efficient in order to fund continued innovation.
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience developing analytically-focused solutions or products.
- You have a 4-Year degree or commensurate experience
- You are a problem solver who uses research and quantitative analysis to develop and optimize your solutions, but pairs it with strong business judgment to deliver the best results
- You are a self-starter who does what it takes to get things done and has a demonstrated track record delivering results in a fast-moving industry
- You are a team player who can collaborate with both customer-facing and operational teams to ensure the best results
- You are a great communicator who can both document clear requirements, work with engineers to implement them and communicate results and methodologies to customer-facing teams and clients.
- You are flexible and comfortable working with ambiguity
- You are curious, creative, dedicated and collaborative
Nice to Haves (but not required!):
- Experience in the media market
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg