Enterprise Client Services Manager
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The Enterprise Client Services Manager is strategic member of our team. A product expert & customer
advocate, this role builds and maintains relationships with key clients and product teams, handling some
of our largest and most vital accounts.
You are extremely analytical, consultative, and demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence. The ideal candidate:
- Has mastered the ability to effectively work in multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally.
- Brings proven experience identifying new opportunities to generate innovative solutions in customer situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with opportunities and challenges.
- Communicates clearly and effectively, conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience.
- Builds trust with both internal and external partners.
- Is a true problem solver.
Using these key qualities, the CSM will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest level of Client Service to large accounts, including proactive outreach, client journey mapping & providing training and boosting usage across clients.
- Developing methodologies for Customer Retention, maintaining an exceptional renewal rate as our portfolio of enterprise customers continues to grow.
- Track, analyze and report on customer feedback, identifying common issues in order to optimize the customer experience.
- Managing and facilitating cross-team collaborations with Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Development.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and presenting solutions to peers and senior leadership.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 year Degree, or commensurate experience
- 2-4 years in a Client Facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely Analytical and Organized
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Skilled Problem Solver
- Enthusiastic and passionate about customer success
- A background in Project Management and/or business analysis is a plus
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com