Product Manager, Research & Analytics
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The Research & Analytics Manager is a strategic member of our product team, responsible for developing and continuing to innovate on the data and insights at the core of MediaRadar’s solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and continue to optimize MediaRadar’s proprietary analytics and spend estimation models, across channels and ad formats, currently spanning digital, social, TV, print and events
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders on innovation projects to expand MediaRadar’s coverage into additional ad formats and channels
- Set data collection protocols and methodologies, and manage existing vendor relationships to ensure high-quality coverage of the ad insights that power MediaRadar’s products.
- Partner with developers and operations on continuous-improvement projects to make existing processes more efficient in order to fund continued innovation.
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics
Who You Are:
- You have 5 years of experience developing analytically-focused solutions or products.
- A problem solver who uses research and quantitative analysis to develop and optimize your solutions, but pairs it with strong business judgment to deliver the best results
- A self-starter who does what it takes to get things done and has a demonstrated track record delivering results in a fast-moving industry
- A team player who can collaborate with both customer-facing and operational teams to ensure the best results
- A great communicator who can both document clear requirements, work with engineers to implement them and communicate results and methodologies to customer-facing teams and clients.
- Flexible and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Curious, creative, dedicated and fun to work with
- 4-Year degree or commensurate experience
- Experience in the media market is desired but not required
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg