Junior Operations Associate, Quality
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 3.2 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The Quality team is responsible for monitoring the overall quality of our data by conducting a regular series of both quality assurance and quality control audits. The Quality team conducts root cause analysis to diagnose data issues, suggest solutions, measure results, and maintain conformance. This person is responsible for maintaining their assigned audits, root cause analysis, and assisting on related projects as needed. This is a great position for someone at the beginning of their career.
- Complete assigned weekly QA and QC audits within expected performance metrics.
- Conduct root cause analysis on data non-conformance and suggest improvements when necessary in consultation with the manager.
- Assist in the development of continuous improvement projects.
- Document and communicate quality defects and issues to relevant teams.
- Support the execution of strategic audits as directed by manager.
- Four year degree or equal work experience required.
- Knowledge of Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables) preferred.
- Some experience in a data quality role in a tech field a plus
- A strong attention to detail and a diligent work ethic required
- Ability to critically prioritize discrete projects in tandem with daily tasks
- Proactively ask questions concerning unclear rules, errors, systems and process improvements.
- Actively utilize and provide feedback on the tools provided.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg