MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The FP&A Manager will play a critical role on our Finance & Accounting team, working on financial modeling, forecasting, reporting and other key responsibilities as outlined below.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for financial modeling with the ability to dissect and organize large amounts of data from various sources under multiple scenarios
- Responsible for monthly reporting and preparation of executive financial summary presentations
- Partner with CFO to evaluate key business metrics and drivers
- Assist with developing consistent reporting needed to monitor key trends and financial impact
- Develop, manage and enhance planning templates & reporting dashboards designed to forecast financial performance and measure KPIs
- Contribute to process improvement and automation initiatives and identify requirements for enhancements to existing systems and workflow
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget, forecasts and related board presentations
- Develop and prepare monthly SaaS, Revenue, COGS & OPEX related KPI reports
- Query and manipulate data from various systems to reconcile discrepancies, identify root causes & trends, and summarize findings for leadership
- Perform M&A analysis for future acquisition targets
- Perform various ad hoc analyses on the business across stated strategic priorities and metrics
- Advanced FP&A experience ideally within the software / SaaS sector
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and modeling skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in order to present big picture results and ideas in a concise manner
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate poise and professionalism in front of senior leadership
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter; knows how and when to escalate
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information across the business and build effective relationships within the Company
- Understand the value of producing clean work product, even for internal purposes
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or business administration. MBA a plus.
- 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience as a senior financial analyst, investment banking associate, or management consultant
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office software with advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficiency with NetSuite, Salesforce, Analytical Tools (Power Bi, Tableau, etc.) is a strong plus
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base salary is $120,000
- Bonus eligible
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com