Business Development Representative
The primary task of our BDR is prospect for new leads, qualify inbound opportunities and ultimately help the sales team to fill the pipeline. We’re seeking a trailblazer to help us launch!
What you’ll do:
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Meet or exceed BDR Demo Completed rate targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key decision makers, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all of your assigned accounts using Salesloft
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Become a specialist in the ad intelligence industry to best support the needs of our prospective clients
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with mid to high volume cold calling.
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients.
- A consultative business development approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation.
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, excellent work/life balance and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg