Sales Operations Analyst
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The Sales Operations Analyst will play a key role in the insights engine that helps drive our business forward. You’ll dissect large sets of data to generate intelligence that informs critical business decisions. You’ll also interface regularly with Sales leadership and other internal stakeholders such as marketing and finance. The ideal candidate will be analytical, data-driven and motivated to drive revenue as a member of our amazing Sales team!
What You’ll Do:
- Uncover actionable insights from sales & operational data to drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth
- Own regular reporting of key sales metrics across the funnel - leading indicators, pipeline, conversion rates, won Annual Contract Value (ACV)
- Develop proficiency with Salesforce and own admin responsibilities: account creation & assignment, user permissions/roles, workflows, dashboards/reports, data integrity, etc.
- Monitor integrations between different internal systems: Salesforce, internal CRM, Hubspot, Salesloft
- Identify opportunities for process improvement across the entire Sales tech stack and support evaluation of new tools
- Act as main point of contact for Sales rep questions on data/reporting/tools
- Drive analysis for regular cadence business reviews and cross-functional initiatives
- Ad hoc strategic analysis
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or Business preferred or commensurate experience
- Experience drawing actionable insights from complex data
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
Nice to Haves (but not required!):
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot, relational databases
- Familiarity with Sales metrics/KPIs
- Coursework or experience in data science / computer science
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com