Account Executive (SaaS Sales)
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The primary task of our Account Executive is selling the MediaRadar product suite. The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed, a fantastic communicator, and a superb closer. You’ll manage a dedicated book of prospects while working as a member of our amazing sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Follow MediaRadar’s multi-stage sales process to convert initial leads into customers. This includes: scheduling appointments to demo the MediaRadar SaaS platform, preparing material for client presentations and demonstrations, maintaining open communication with prospective clients, and recording all sales activities and aspects of the sales cycle in Salesforce.
- Stay up to date on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects and clients.
- Actively contribute to product development using client feedback.
- Represent MediaRadar virtually, and at conferences and trade shows.
- Meet sales deadlines and revenue expectations.
Who You Are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree or commensurate experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You possess at least 2-3 years of overall sales experience with a verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- You have proficiency in MS Office Suite and sales automation tools (i.e. Salesforce).
- You have the ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients.
- You are comfortable and familiar with conducting WebEx presentations.
Nice to Haves (but not required!):
- SaaS sales experience
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com