Senior Product Manager, Agencies and Brands
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Chief Product Officer, to lead the agency and brand vertical, scaling a freemium product launched last year that already has users at 700+ agencies and brands This is a strategic priority for the business and operates as a startup within the larger organization, presenting a great opportunity to make a significant impact.
What You’ll Do
- Lead MediaRadar’s agency & brand vertical, responsible for meeting or exceeding user and financial metrics from a product & business perspective.
- Collaborate daily with marketing and a dedicated growth marketing associate on positioning, acquisition campaigns & product-led growth initiatives for the freemium solution
- Conduct regular customer, market and stakeholder outreach to validate and prioritize the product and business strategy, including the launch of premium packages over time
- Lead cross-functional teams, especially with development, operations and marketing, to ensure quick time-to-market and successful go-to-market execution
- Define and continually monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to improve performance. Regularly report on results and next steps to the Chief Product officer & MediaRadar senior leadership team
- Collaborate with other members of the product team to ensure cohesion of the overall product suite
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years as a product manager, leading an entire product or a major product area, and have been able to drive business growth and user engagement.
- You’re entrepreneurial and a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and excited to work on scaling a new product line.
- You know a lot about B2B SaaS, Agencies and/or Media. Experience with freemium models and product-led growth strategies would be a great plus!
- You’re passionate about your customer’s needs and obsessed with building great products and services to meet those needs
- You’re a strategic thinker and thrive in a data-rich environment.
- You’re a team player who loves to collaborate and excels at leading cross-functional teams (engineers, data operations, marketers, sales, client service- you name it)
- You’re a great communicator who can both document clear requirements and galvanize internal stakeholders and senior leadership around your product priorities
- Curious, creative, dedicated and fun to work with
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with agile and scrum methodologies and processes
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base salary range is $130-140,000 plus annual bonus
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com