Contacts Research Associate (Operations)
Contacts Research Associate
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 3.2 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
Research Associates on the Contacts team are tasked with finding information on marketing contacts at major consumer brands and their advertising agencies. Research Associates verify existing information for our proprietary product through online research and email correspondence, as well as researching information that fulfills key client needs and specialized requests.
- Perform new marketing contacts research based on requests from clients
- Input results from email and phone communication
- Execute ad-hoc audits of client activity and database listings
- Review advertising trade publications and analyze agency account changes
- Fulfill specialized research projects for clients
- Analyze and audit work performed by our offshore vendor team on a daily basis
- Possess a minimum of a four year degree or equivalent experience
- Maintain a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality assurance work
- Proactively asks questions as needed while completing discrete tasks
- Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite experience
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg