Client Services Associate
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
Our award winning Client Services Associates are our customers' biggest allies! Once our dedicated sales reps close a client, our associates take over- from initial training and onboarding on our platform, to day to day relationship management, to customized research, this team is full of rock stars.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with internal team and key customer users to understand client’s sales goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular ongoing outreach to clients highlighting product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the Clients and Support Managers, relaying key insights and needs, while simultaneously providing clients with guidance on how to get the most from their MediaRadar subscription.
- Identify new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates while keeping close communication with clients and their respective needs through Salesforce.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree or commensurate experience
- You have a background in customer service
Nice to Haves (but not required!):
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- 1- 2 years of client services exposure or coursework experience in marketing, sales, or customer support
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base Compensation for this role is $45-50,000 with up to $10,000 in bonuses
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com