Business Development Representative (Entry-Level Sales)
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied paying customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
The primary task of our BDR is prospect for new leads, qualify inbound opportunities and ultimately help the sales team to fill the pipeline. We’re seeking a trailblazer to help us launch!
What you’ll do:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Make inbound and outbound calls, respond to email queries and convert leads into client relationships
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in MediaRadar services
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Achieve monthly quotas for qualified opportunities
- Become a specialist in the ad intelligence industry to best support the needs of our prospective clients
Who you are:
- Comfortable speaking to prospective clients on the phone; experience on the phone strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is preferred
- CRM experience
- Experience with mid to high volume cold calling and email outreach
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff, offer excellent work/life balance and opportunities for remote employment in some cases. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg