We are MediaRadar, an information service used by websites and magazines to help them run their business more profitably. It’s like Bloomberg, but for the publishing industry. MediaRadar is already used by many of the largest national titles. This includes household names such as Vogue, ESPN, The Economist, Mashable and The Wall Street Journal. MediaRadar is growing quickly and celebrating its fifth anniversary this year.
You are high-energy, motivated, and willing to work hard. You’re organized with excellent time-management skills and work well in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy collaborating with others and working in a small team environment. You have experience using Excel, maintaining a customer database, and learn new programs quickly. You are extremely detail-oriented, communicate well, and enjoy solving problems. This position reports to Jaci Hoffmann, MediaRadar’s Marketing Director and is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with significant growth potential.
What you’ll be doing:
The Marketing Assistant works closely with the Marketing Director, Public Relations and Customer Support. You will be involved in long-term planning and execution of new product launches and campaigns, as well as day-to-day marketing activities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate and contribute in marketing strategy meetings for launches of new products/services.
- Manage and execute our direct mail programs. This includes maintaining client and prospect databases, scheduling, vendor management and post-analysis.
- Assist all conference/trade show preparations. This includes communicating details to sales team, scheduling deliveries, booth setup, and maintain inventory of sales materials.
- Collaborate internally with all departments (Sales, Development, Production, Inventory, Support, etc.)
- Create and maintain relationships with outside vendors such as graphic designers, printers, etc.
- Analysis of all inbound leads, outbound leads, and opportunity pipeline.
- And much more!
What you’ll need:
Work well in a small team environment.
Experience using Excel. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
Interest in marketing and campaign creation.
Attention to detail is a must.
What’s in it for you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
MediaRadar is an information service used by magazine publishers to help them run their business more profitably. It’s like Bloomberg, but for the publishing industry. With several hundred customers, MediaRadar is already used by many of the largest national titles. This includes household names such as Vogue, ESPN, The Economist, Mashable and Esquire. MediaRadar is growing, profitable and celebrating its seventh anniversary this year.
MediaRadar is an equal opportunity employer.