Thanks to MediaRadar, ad sales teams and agencies can now review Top Advertiser profile pages before pitching key brands.
NEW YORK, September 18, 2018—MediaRadar, the leading advertising intelligence and sales enablement platform, leveraged their massive volume of data to create Hot Advertiser Lists across linear TV, digital, print, and social media. Using these profile pages, you can discover who’s trending right now!
The Hot Advertiser list is divided into specific categories, such as the trending print, digital, native, programmatic, TV, YouTube, and Snapchat advertisers. Under each of these brands is more information, including a brand summary, recent ad creative, media spend estimate, contact information for key decision makers, and new product launches.
- Hot advertisers like Macy’s , Target, and Pfizer are buying print features
- Trending digital advertisers are currently SheIn, Microsoft, and Best Buy
- Some brands that sit on top of the native list are Bankrate, Microsoft, and Alphabet
- Top programmatic advertisers featured among these lists are Ameritrade, Vanguard, and EverQuote
- Topping the list of Hot TV Advertisers are Pfizer, Geico, and Verizon
- See some unique spots from popular YouTube advertisers like, SheIn, Newchic, and JCPenney
- Early adopters like Exxon Mobil, The Walt Disney Company, and Lyft are featured on the Snapchat list
Brands used to compile these profiles are just a small slice of MediaRadar’s database. The company pairs comprehensive advertising analysis with estimated spend, recent creative, and recently verified contact information to provide clients with a competitive advantage.
MediaRadar revolutionizes ad sales by helping sales executives spend their time pitching and closing deals, instead of researching and preparing for a pitch. MediaRadar helps sellers determine the best prospects to pursue, which offerings to pitch, and how to position themselves most effectively against their competitors. This SaaS sales-enablement platform is built on the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of multimedia advertising information available. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
For more information about MediaRadar, visit https://mediaradar.com/.