We are MediaRadar – created to help publishers in all formats to improve sales and client management. We do it by putting the most up-to-date, relevant information, analysis and advice directly onto the desktop of every member of the sales team. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal for the publishing industry. Today we serve over 1,000 publishers.
You are extremely organized and detail oriented, excited at the prospect of working in a small, young and growing office. You’re tech savvy, proactive by nature and enjoy problem solving.
Our Production Associates:
- Enter magazine information into our proprietary information system
- Identify editorial and advertising content in magazines & on websites
- Conduct complex scanning functions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- High attention to detail
- A lot of common sense
- The ability to grasp and retain detailed instructions
- The ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with other members of the group and resolve questions and problems
- The ability to spend the full day using a computer
- Ability to read and translate a foreign language (Mandarin preferred)
This is a full time position with first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K, and transit discounts. We offer a base salary upon successful completion of training.
Office hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday through Friday. The office is located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and availability to start to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should say PA – Data Intake.