You are looking for an opportunity to join a lean and agile team of experienced software and QA engineers. You want to be challenged with system level testing, test case automation, and have both the ability and strong desire to hustle and get the job done. Please read through the full description below for responsibilities and requirements.
Ideal candidates must have strong troubleshooting skills, communication skills, and a strong technical background with a solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and an understanding of Lean Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
What you’ll be doing:
- Working side by side with development teams to facilitate the tracking of bugs and enhancements
- Producing accurate testing estimates based on project scope, provide feedback on specs and propose solutions to tough problems
- Working independently to evaluate applications based on business/functional requirements and designs and develop test cases accordingly
- Developing and documenting application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Isolating and report anomalies discovered in each project along
- Documenting historical analysis of test results
- Participating in project planning meetings
- Creating and maintaining documentation for Quality Assurance environments, processes and procedures
- Learning and implementing software test case automation
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Software Quality Assurance role
- Experience in manual and automated software testing techniques
- Solid working knowledge of automated test techniques and industry solutions
- Experience with SQL Server desires
- Working knowledge of C# and SQL a plus
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional settings
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Quality Assurance Engineer’ in the subject line.