You see recruiting as both an art and a science. You love the challenge of finding exactly the right candidate for a role and geek out over finding new and creative ways to source the best talent out there!
Our Talent Specialist will play the important role of managing full-cycle recruiting for our growing business. You’ll work closely with our HR Director to develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy for all roles and levels of MediaRadar, and partner with our hiring managers to bring in top candidates.
- Screen, interview, evaluate and present all candidates as the point person throughout the recruiting process
- Focus heavily on recruiting for our Sales and Customer Support Teams
- Use creative, competitive and cost-effective techniques to identify candidates
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent across all departments
- Maintain regular communication with all candidates in the pipeline
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders
- Represent MediaRadar at career and networking events and industry meet-ups
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a relevant industry (start-up, tech, digital)
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates and fill open positions quickly and efficiently
- A high level of comfort cold calling and head hunting
- The ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously
- Strong consultative skills
- Top notch communication skills
- Expert level experience in online sourcing and searching techniques
- A strong professional network, specifically in the NY Tech scene is a huge plus
- A sense of humor and desire to work hard in a fun, laid back environment!
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of a collaborative, creative environment, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Talent Acquisition Specialist’ in the subject line.