Associate Director of Operations, Inventory & Data Processing
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 4.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
The job of the Associate Director of Inventory & Data Processing is to identify, develop, implement, and deliver cost saving and efficiency projects that are in line with the company’s strategic goals. The ideal candidate will be able to turn complex quantitative and qualitative analysis into functional business practices. The ideal candidate will also be able to ensure all Data Intake & Inventory team members have the proper resources, tools, and skills necessary to proficiently perform their day to day functions.
A successful day in this position is ensuring all team projects are running smoothly, mentoring team members, and removing any barriers to the team’s success.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the Data Intake & Inventory team. This includes:
- Managing the team’s day-to-day tasks and special projects
- Validating that work product is consistently completed on time, in scope, and meets expectations
- Conducting focused data analysis and root cause analysis on assigned projects and processes
- Overseeing the team’s key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals
- Providing regular updates/communication via group and 1:1 meetings
- Providing professional development and coaching to the team
- Assisting with HR planning and management
- Maintaining a portfolio of documentation
- Monitor turnaround time and quality metrics. This includes:
- Ensuring agreed upon business turnaround times for print processing, client onboardings, trials, and demos is consistently met
- Maintaining data quality for all assigned modules
- Continuously improve the Operations department. This includes:
- Making processes and procedures scalable, repeatable, and dependable using Lean and Six-sigma methodology
- Collaborating with other departments on continuous improvement projects designed to improve the product, process, quality, delivery, and cost
- Driving organizational change management initiatives within the Data Intake & Inventory team
- Analyzing project viability using cost-benefit analysis (CBA) and providing recommendations to Operations leadership
- Conduct budgeting as requested
- Mentor team members company-wide as requested on leadership and your subject matter expertise
- Actively maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the organization
Who You Are:
- You are willing to work on site for several days per month in our NYC office
- You have experience managing a team of at 4-6 people
- You are able present to C-suite and other executive-level stakeholders
- You have relevant experience in Data Processing, Inventory Management, etc.
- You have the ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of statistical methods and their application to product or process engineering
- You proactively ask questions for clarity, communicate errors, and implement process improvements
- You actively utilize and provide feedback on the tools provided
- You have the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, change centric environment
- You are organized with a strong attention to detail
- You have a strong sense of time management, able to manage discrete projects and daily tasks
- You have a working knowledge of the Microsoft and Google Suite of programs and a strong proficiency in Excel, particularly formulas and pivot tables
- You work effectively both independently and as part of a team
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Salary is $85,000
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com