MediaRadar's Guide to Lead Scoring for Ad Sales and Ad Tech Download Now

STUDY: TV Ads, 15 Seconds or Less, Increases By 16%

MediaRadar announces its latest trend report - a look inside TV advertising trends in the wake of the Upfronts.

Read

MediaRadar CEO Todd Krizelman Shares How They Grow 30% YoY

MediaRadar CEO Todd Krizelman joined the Growth Everywhere podcast to discuss all things MediaRadar. During the interview, Todd explains how he grew the business early on by going after smaller companies.

Read

How 3 Publishers Repurposed Existing Assets for New Success

In a December column for Folio:, Nick Giallourakis described the different ways media companies can repurpose content to create valuable new assets. Below are three examples of the ways publishers are creating new business in simple and efficient ways by repurposing content across the print and digital divide.

Read

The Surprising Stats Behind the Decline in Print Ads this Year

Of the 87,000 advertisers that stopped placing print ads so far this year, only 8% are running digital instead. So what happened to the other 92%? Samir “Mr. Magazine” Husni has a way of getting down to the root of things; it’s one of the reasons we are such big fans of Husni’s blog here at Freeport Press.

Read

27 Companies We Love

The Muse—Want a career you love with a company you love even more? We can’t blame you. Fortunately, we have just the list to get you started. From awesome cultures and amazing offices to brag-worthy perks and plenty of room for career growth, there’s no shortage of things to appreciate about the 27 companies we’ve rounded up here. Need proof? Check them out for yourself. We love to say, “We told you so.”

Read

2018 Print Advertising Is In Decline, But Advertisers Not Moving to Digital

Mr. Magazine — “You asked what happened to the 20,400 print advertisers who stopped buying print?” Todd Krizelman, CEO, MediaRadar, writes, the results are definitely surprising!

Read

YouTube CEO: ‘It’s critical that we’re on the right side of history’

CNNMoney — YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki says it's "critical" that the company is "on the right side of history" as it addresses the controversy over inflammatory and extremist videos on its platform.

Read

‘They’re racing to forgive and jump back in’: Advertisers are falling back in love with YouTube

Business Insider — With Facebook facing heat over the Cambridge Analytica scandal over the past few months, YouTube has largely remained under the radar. But don't confuse being out of headlines with being inactive.

Read

Snapchat to test 6-second unskippable video ‘Commercials’ to run during Shows

Marketing Land — The new ads will be exclusive to Snapchat's Shows content - the platform's premium TV-like video produced by entertainment studios and TV networks.

Read

What LittleThings Would Do Different if It Had a Second Chance

VideoInk — After Facebook changed its algorithm at the beginning of the year, no one was impacted as heavily as digital publisher LittleThings. The company invested heavily in producing content for the platform with the expectation that the return would be just as large.

Read