Marketing Automation Coordinator
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied paying customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of experience building successful marketing programs with experience in HubSpot. You’re an Excel expert and have advanced knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
At MediaRadar you’ll:
- Bring project specs to life by building new templates and segmentation audiences based on the objective. Work with marketing manager to create and execute effective B2B email campaigns that use marketing automation best practices, internal bench marks and meet or exceed objectives.
- Become an expert using platforms like HubSpot, google analytics, Bizible and Salesforce.
- Manage workflow and implementation of technology and campaigns between internal teams, partners, and vendors etc. to execute projects accurately and on time.
- Sharpen your already impressive analytical abilities by completing weekly reporting and analysis of campaign performance and marketing attribution
- Create and execute campaigns in our marketing automation platform from start to finish, including loading HTML, testing dynamic content and segmentation, building segments, and scheduling for deployment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or Technology.
- You have some experience or a desire to work in an analytical/technical/operational role on a marketing team.
- You have an obsession with being organized, reliable and detailed.
- You have the meticulous, efficient eye needed to QA each step in the campaign process to make sure our communications get delivered without error.
- You have a keen ability to analyze existing logic and connect the dots.
- You have razor sharp editing and proofreading skills.
- You are very comfortable collecting and analyzing raw data, as well as, presenting insights on that data.
- You love a challenge and enjoy building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition.
- You’re also not afraid to speak up or, rectify a situation, if something doesn’t add up.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with marketing tools like, HubSpot, Bizible and/or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws and email best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML (though you won’t be required to code)
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.