Content Marketer - SaaS
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Content Marketer to join MediaRadar’s marketing team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. You will work closely with key personnel from multiple departments to create and execute a content strategy that aligns with our business goals and effectively communicates the value of our software to potential customers.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate creative writing skills for various communication channels, is detail oriented, and performs well under deadlines. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would love to meet you!
What you'll do:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and manage a content calendar & ensure a steady stream of high-quality, engaging content is produced and distributed across various channels including email and social media
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Desire to create and manager a team of freelancers. Edit their content to ensure it resonates with key audiences
- Write and edit a variety of content types including social media, email, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, e-books and webinars
- Collaborate with the BDR team to create content that supports their efforts to generate qualified sales leads.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our content and make data-driven decisions to improve results
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of experience in content marketing and management, preferably in the software or media industry.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to create compelling content across formats that resonate with the target market
- Familiarity with SEO best practices, web traffic metrics and the ability to optimize content for search engines
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Hands on experience with WordPress, SEMRush, Hubspot, Google Analytics and content management platforms
- Comfortable leveraging data in content that is produced
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or commensurate experience
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Total cash compensation is $75,000
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
Every Radarian comes with a unique set of talents and experiences. Diversity, in all forms, makes us a smarter, more creative and more agile organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you need assistance or an accommodation, you may contact us at HR@mediaradar.com