Payroll & Accounts Specialist
Job Title: Payroll and Accounts Management Specialist
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Payroll and Accounts Management Specialist. You will be responsible for managing payroll process utilizing the ADP platform and overseeing various aspects of accounts management. This role requires a keen understanding of payroll regulations, statutory compliances, strong analytical skills, the ability to maintain accurate financial records and handle employee queries.
The role and responsibilities are detailed out as below:
· Induction session to explain the payroll cycle, Statutory accounts, Bank account registration
· Updating the Bank details (Name, AC number, IFSC) in ADP
· Registering new employees in EPFO portal
· Registering ESIC for all eligible employees in ESIC portal
· Taking session of the ESIC eligible employees to explain the benefits and sending them their ESIC cards
· Updating the Salary structure in ADP if any flexi benefit option selected
· If opted for NPS, registering them on the related Portal (If fresh registration) or sending the transfer docs and coordinating (If existing)
· Co-ordinating with the bank in case of any issues in NPS account registration
· If opted for Sodexo, Registering the employees on the Sodexo portal.
Payroll (PF, ESIC, Sodexo contributions on portal):
· Checking the Attendance of the employees and following up for regularizing the same
· Clearing the Finance tasks for the exit employees
· Finishing the F&F calculations before payroll.
· Preparing the YTD sheets for Salary, PF, TDS, ESIC, NPS
· Entering the Exit dates on PF and ESIC portal
· Upload the PF and ESIC contributions on the respective portals for payments after Payroll finalization
· Filing the International Workers return on EPFO portal
· Addition or deletion of data in LWF portal
· Upload the Sodexo contributions on the Sodexo portal
· Preparing the Leave balance after payroll for each employee
· Releasing the Salary slips in ADP as well as on mail
· Clearing the doubts of the employees related to payroll, Salary slips, taxes, OT/HW
· Guiding the employees related to PF withdrawal, KYC updation, ESIC E-card details
· Helping the employees regarding the investment declarations, tax calculations, Proof submission
· Preparing the FUV files and filing the TDS return for every quarter
· Approving the Proofs submitted by employees under various sections for proper tax calculations
· Preparing the Final Tax sheet for review and approval before the year end payroll
· Updating and uploading the Form-16 and sharing with the employees
· Guiding the employees in case of any queries related to taxations and Form-16
ADP System Management:
· Utilize the ADP platform to its full potential for payroll processing and reporting.
· Collaborate with IT and People & ADP Team to optimize ADP functionality and troubleshoot issues.
· Provide training and support to employees on the ADP self-service portal.
· Updating the PAN, Bank details, UAN, ESIC details for new joiners
· Preparing Various reports like, Time attendance, Payroll reports, various YTD reports from ADP
· Calculating Gratuity, Excess leaves used, PL encashment in ADP during payroll.
· Updating the Perks given to employees (Amazon gift cards) in ADP
· Updating the Salary structure in ADP as per Flexi options, Adding VPF for employees if opted.
· Implementing the changes whenever required in ADP, i.e tax regimes, Bonus details, Salary details.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
· Proven experience in payroll processing, using the ADP platform.
· Strong understanding of payroll regulations and compliance.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other relevant accounting software.
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation is a plus.
· Familiarity with HRIS systems and integration with ADP is a MUST.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
· Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive information.