We are MediaRadar – created to help publishers in all formats to improve sales and client management. We do it by putting the most up-to-date, relevant information, analysis and advice directly onto the desktop of every member of the sales team. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal for the publishing industry. Today we serve over 1,000 publishers.
You are a technical writing pro with top notch editing skills. Tech savvy and proactive by nature, you’re ready to take on the challenge of gathering production data and translating it into clear, concise and relevant documentation.
The Technical Writer will:
- Complete technical writing tasks to document new rules, workflows, enhancements, and systemic features.
- Edit and maintain existing documentation to ensure all information is up to date and effective.
- Collect data from subject matter experts across the production team to define documentation needs and document established workflows.
- Develop documentation plans in conjunction with the Process Improvement Manager and Training Manager.
- Align documentation with external vendors to support the production communication plan.
- Work with the Training Manager to provide supplemental resources for knowledge management.
- Manage documentation system and archive to maximize usability and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years Technical Writing Experience
- Strong writing skills, with a systematic approach to editing and proofreading.
- Change management experience a plus.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Office hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday through Friday. The office is located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter salary requirements, and availability to start to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Technical Writer’ in the subject line.