Hosting events provides a substantial revenue stream for trade media companies and a key means of engagement for advertisers.
Statista reports that event sponsorships are expected to exceed $63 billion dollars this year. And, according to Bizzabo, 81 percent of marketers feel that live events are becoming more important to their company’s success. An even higher proportion of executive leaders believe that in-person events are a critical component of their company’s success.
Hosting an event can lead to better engagement, more revenue and even new relationships. But to get the most out of events, you have to ask the right questions. For any B2B publication, these include:
- How do you get an effective event strategy in place?
- Where — and what — are event sponsors buying?
- How do you engage with sponsors?
- What is the ROI on creating a new trade publication event?
- How do you follow up after an event?
- Where is the most value in a B2B event? Booth sizes? Sponsorship packages? Lead engagement?
The average retail event can bring in over $6 million in revenue for a trade publication. How can you meet that mark?
On September 10, industry thought leaders Todd Krizelman (MediaRadar) and Alon Alroy (Bizzabo) will dive into the power of events from both host and marketer perspective.
They will show you how events can be leveraged to significantly impact your revenue — and answer all of your most pressing event marketing questions.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Where exhibitors and event sponsors are buying ads
- Key insights into the event advertising landscape for trade media
- What types of ads event sponsors are buying
- What media formats brands are utilizing in their ads
- How an effective event strategy can drive business goals
- How to increase event attendance and analyze ROI
- How the value of in-person connections translates into increasing revenue